The Advice Centre Hesse is there for you if …
- … your institution is experiencing religious-related tension.
- … a religious conflict is intensifying in your environment.
- … you require support in dealing with extremist world views.
- … you think that your child, student or friend has become radical.
- … your institution requires advice and advanced training in dealing with religious extremism.
- … you would like to disengage from extremist ideologies or opt out of radical groups.
Objectives of the Advice Centre Hesse
The aim of the Advice Centre Hesse is to establish contact with young people who are susceptible to extremism. Also, in the course of pedagogical work, the intention is to first effect the separation process from extremist groups and the questioning of violent and extremist ideological elements, which then allows for deradicalisation processes.
Target groups of the Advice Centre Hesse
The services of the Advice Centre Hesse are essentially meant for all persons who require advice or support in dealing with religiously motivated extremism.
Services of the Advice Centre Hesse
In order to reach a broad spectrum within a target group, the Advice Centre Hesse uses prevention and training measures. In particularly difficult cases, deradicalisation measures and disengagement assistance are provided.